The London Hotels Insight blog specialises in revealing "inside info" on London hotels. In keeping with its mission, it has just released a summary of the latest news on the city's thriving boutique hotel scene for the month of July.
(TRAVPR.COM)UNITED KINGDOM - August 1st, 2011 - Boutique hotels in London are currently doing exceptionally well and dominate the shortlist of best TripAdvisor London hotels.
To help its readers keep up-to-date with the latest developments in this high-profile and dynamic sector, London Hotels Insight has just published a news summary dedicated to the UK capital’s boutique hotels for the month of July.
The stories covered include:
• The approval of a new boutique London hotel on the site of a derelict former police building in Greenwich.
• Details of yet another accolade picked up the Milestone Hotel - a luxury 5 star London hotel in London’s upscale Kensington district.
• The ten key trends and “buzzwords” identified at the recent inaugural Boutique Hotel Summit held in London.
• How the hip and fashion-conscious W London Leicester Square Hotel is trying to go more highbrow.
• Details on the amenities available for gadget lovers at the soon-to-open Eccleston Square Hotel – claiming to be one of the world’s most hi-tech boutique hotels.
• Recollections of one of the earliest live gigs performed by Amy Winehouse, which happened to be in the bar of a famous London boutique hotel.
• Recent financial results from luxury boutique collection Firmdale Hotels.
• How the family-owned and rather bijou Egerton House Hotel is celebrating the upcoming London Design Festival.
You can read the full review of news on London boutique hotels on London Hotels Insight – the blog that gives its readers the inside track on London hotels.
London Hotels Insight has established itself as the most trusted source of up-to-date information on London hotels.
The blog’s writers often get exclusive direct access to staff working at London hotels to gain additional insight “behind the scenes” of leading London hotels. For example, recent features revealed expert packing tips from the Head Butler of the 5 star Lanesborough Hotel, housekeeping tips from the Executive Housekeeper at the Stafford London, a cocktail-making class from the Head Barman at the Cavendish Hotel and winetasting tips from the Head Sommelier at the Milestone Hotel.
London Hotels Insight is rated as the most influential social media authority on London hotels according to independent sites like socialmedialibrary.co.uk and Topsy.com.
Please contact the person or company listed above for information regarding the content of this press release. TravPR.com are not the issuers of this press release and are not responsible for the accuracy of the content.