1. You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
2. You may not use TRAVPR for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
3. You are solely responsible for any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on TRAVPR.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack TRAVPR or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with TRAVPR.
5. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
6. You must not, in the use of TRAVPR, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
While TRAVPR prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that TRAVPR cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the TRAVPR service at your own risk.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the TRAVPR service for any reason, without notice at any time.
3. We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. The TRAVPR service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on TRAVPR to outside websites. However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on TRAVPR must provide a link back to TRAVPR.com.
User Content Posted on the Site
1. You are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by you to TRAVPR (the "submitted materials" or "Content"), including photos, videos, music, audio, files, listings, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the "User Content"). Because of the volume of information and copy submitted to TRAVPR, TRAVPR cannot be responsible for verifying facts contained in Submitted Materials. You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post.
2. When you post User Content to the Site, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the User Content on the Site. By posting User Content to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that the Company may retain archived copies of your User Content. TRAVPR does not assert any ownership over your User Content; rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in these Terms, you retain full ownership of all of your User Content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your User Content.
3. TRAVPR reserves the right (i) to reject or edit Submitted Materials; and (II) to remove any press release from its web site, pull any press release from distribution or deny approval to any press release. TRAVPR can only remove Submitted Materials from its network, and TRAVPR makes no representation or warranty regarding the removal of Submitted Materials from sites outside of the TRAVPR network.
4. TRAVPR strives to disseminate Submitted Materials promptly and accurately. Any inadvertent errors by TRAVPR will be corrected promptly upon discovery, without additional charge, and such obligation to correct shall constitute the sole liability of TRAVPR in this regard.
5. TRAVPR does not warrant specific placement of any press release nor pick up by third parties of any press release on its wire, but will deliver a press release via online distribution methods to make such content available to be repurposed by third parties who discover the content at various internet locations, both intended and unintended.
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
7. You agree to use the Service for its intended purpose and not for any illicit purposes including, but not limited to, the reverse engineering of the site and/or its processes and the inclusion of such processes or services in a derivative service. You shall not query, spider or access any TRAVPR systems with the express written consent of TRAVPR.
8. All news copy information submitted to TRAVPR must meet the minimum criteria as described in our submission guidelines.
Payments and Refunds
1. Payments - All payments will be made in advance and no press release submission will be reviewed until payment is received by TRAVPR.
2. Refunds - No refunds will be issued once a press release is published on TravPR.com. A full refund will be made within 24 hours for any press release that was billed for and not approved or placed on editorial hold by TRAVPR.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. TRAVPR reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. TRAVPR reserves the right to modify its fees and charges and to introduce new charges at any time.
3. TRAVPR shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on the TRAVPR website or service any materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights. When we receive proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. If you believe that any material on the TRAVPR infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement via email xxxxx
Third Party Websites and Content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Service) links to other web sites ("Third Party Sites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Applications, Software or Content"). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
Warranties; Limitation of Liability
1. You represent and warrant to TRAVPR that (i) you have the right to deliver the Submitted Materials to TRAVPR, (ii) you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and laws relating to "spam", and (iii) Submitted Materials will not contain any content that is obscene, libelous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person.
2. TRAPR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND TITLE, AND ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE), REGARDING THE SERVICE. PR LEAP DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS, INCLUDING OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS, LOSSES OR DEFECTS, WHETHER HUMAN OR MECHANICAL.
3. TRAVPR's entire liability for damages for any claims arising under or in connection with your use of the Service, regardless of the cause of action, whether in contract or in tort (including without limitation, breach of warranty and negligence claims) shall be limited to your actual direct damages, not to exceed the amounts actually paid by you for your use of the Service during the twelve months immediately preceding the month in which the cause of action arose. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRAPR HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS OF THIRD PARTIES OR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1. TRAVPR will indemnify ("Indemnitor") and hold you ("Indemnitee") harmless against any claim or demand by a third party, including without limitation reasonable attorney's fees, alleging that the Service infringes any intellectual property right under the laws of England of a third party. This indemnification does not cover third party claims arising from: (i) modifications to the Service by anyone other than TRAVPR or its authorized agents and contractors; (ii) use of the Service by you in combination with other software or equipment not authorized by TRAVPR where the Service, if not so used, would not be infringing; or (iii) your failure to use the Service in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. You shall indemnify ("Indemnitor") and hold harmless TRAVPR ("Indemnitee"), its affiliated companies and its third party vendors, including distributors, from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or relating to any breach by you of any representations and/or warranties contained herein or otherwise arising out of or relating to the Submitted Materials.
3. Indemnification is conditioned upon the following: (i) the Indemnitee promptly notifying the Indemnitor of any claim; (ii) the Indemnitor having sole control of the defence and all related settlement negotiations; and (iii) the Indemnitee cooperating, at the Indemnitor's expense, in the defence and furnishing the Indemnitor with all related evidence in its control.
4. If a claim regarding the Service and alleging infringement is brought or is likely, in TRAVPR's sole opinion, to be brought, TRAVPR may, at its sole option and expense (i) obtain the right for you to continue using the Service; (ii) replace or modify the Service so that it becomes non-infringing; or (iii) upon notice to you, terminate your use of the Service or any portion thereof, provided that TRAVPR promptly refunds to you the prorated portion of any pre-paid fees paid hereunder.
If SERVICE is prevented or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations under the Agreement due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to governmental acts, war, riots, strikes or trade disputes (including by and with our own employees), technical failure, general availability of the internet, power failure, communications failure, weather, flood, fire or explosion, natural or local emergency, TRAVPR shall not be liable for any resulting failure to provide services hereunder.
1. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of England exclusive of its conflict of laws provisions. Any suit hereunder will be brought in the courts of England, and you submit to the personal jurisdiction thereof. The parties agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Agreement.
|Your Travel News Online
TravPR.com offers an advanced SEO & Social Media press release distribution service for the global travel industry.
TravPR.com provides immediate exposure for your company news in the major search engines, social media sites & news portals.
Get your release in Google News, Google Search, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Digg plus many other social media sites, travel blogs & news portals.
Our new Media Pro Service offers direct distribution of your news to thousands of key travel trade press, travel magazines & national newspaper travel editors in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia & New Zealand.
* FREE Press Release Distribution
* Enhanced paid options
* SEO Optimized
* Active URLs + custom anchor text
* Embed YouTube Video
* Live website view
* Fast same-day service
* Sent to Google News
* Promoted on Facebook and Twitter
* Press release never deleted
* No ads on press releases
* Simple pricing per release
* No membership fees
* No contract required
* RSS Feed Inclusion
* PR writing service available