Top 5 tips to get the most results out of your holiday letting ad.
(TRAVPR.COM)UNITED KINGDOM - March 6th, 2017 - Do you have an unoccupied accommodation in the sea, in town, in the mountains or in the countryside and you wish to put it in rent the time of holidays? IHA Holiday ads is the expert in holiday lettings direct from the owners.
• Look after your home and your ad The essential element of your approach is of course your accommodation, its equipment and its services. Know how to manage the presentation of your property and highlight its assets: location, type of rental, themes, possible services, surrounding, facilities, ...The portal IHAcom.co.uk, list and constantly updates all the criteria (about 1500 to this day) that make the difference for holidaymakers, and that put your property on the front of the stage.
• Understand your costs and control them Often the model of remuneration of the sites of holiday lettings proposes or imposes a percentage on the bookings or by contact. But the price of the rental is fixed by the owner, and often it has nothing to do with the delivery of sites or agencies. In order to make its property profitable, it is therefore better to dispose of unnecessary intermediaries and over-charged services and to favour subscriptions solutions, clearly announced and easy to compare. The important thing is to keep control over your property and its leasing, at IHA holidaymakers can reach you directly and you remain entirely in control of your approach.
• Photos, photos and still photos The first notice of the holidaymakers is done on the visual overview of your property. Highlight the asset of the accommodation, the one on which will be the favourite of the holidaymakers. Only photos can quickly make a good impression, so it is important to carefully look after this aspect of your ad: open the windows for brightness, decorate your interior with flowers, present a general view or panorama. IHA allows for example to add up to 100 photos depending on the type of rental to accompany its advertisement.
• Promote it Timing is important. As every holidaymakers has his favourite period to travel, as each region has its peaks and troughs of affluence. To make your advert as visible as possible, consider offering promotions at the appropriate times (to fill out a slack week), offering last minute rates (when a niche is slow to fill), to offer theme holidays (like a local festival, a harvest season, a special activity), but also to benefit from the automatic translations of your ad, the holidaymakers will appreciate the comfort of discovering your property in his native language. IHA offers all these advantages to publishing, machine translation and free in 11 languages and much more.
• Renew your ad regularly Adapt your personal ad to the season, add or change criteria to stay up-to-date, maybe there are new activities in the area or recent improvements? IHA allows you to expand your ad with personalised text, take advantage of this opportunity to make holidaymakers dream and highlight the assets of your rental.
Please contact the person or company listed above for information regarding the content of this press release. TravPR.com are not the issuers of this press release and are not responsible for the accuracy of the content.