For time bound pilgrims who want to visit Char Dham Yatra destinations, India Pilgrim Tours (IPT) has come up with two meticulously crafted Do Dham Yatra tour packages- (Gangotri & Yamunotri) and (Kedarnath & Badrinath)- spanning over a week.
(TRAVPR.COM) INDIA - October 26th, 2012 - 12th October, 13:05 PM: In a bid to facilitate pilgrims with the opportunity to cover Char Dham Yatra destinations in a shorter span, India Pilgrim Tours (IPT) has recently introduced 2 Do Dham Yatra tour packages covering (Gangotri & Yamunotri) on one hand and (Kedarnath and Badrinath) on the other. Spanning over a week, these 2 Do Dham Yatra packages encompasses several religious destinations that falls en-route these 4 holy towns.
Do Dham Yatra (Gangotri and Yamunotri) - The journey spanning over 6 nights and 7 days begins from New Delhi Railway Station and covers Haridwar, Chami, Janakichatti, Yamunotri, Uttarakashi, Harsil and Gangotri. The introductory price of this pilgrimage tour package is INR 12,000
· Evening Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri
· Sightseeing Excursion in Mussoorie
· Darshan at Yamunotri Temple
· Bath in Surya Kund
· Offer Prayers to Divya Shila
· Sightseeing at Lakhamandal and Uttarkashi
· Bath in Gangnani and visit Parashar temple
Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath and Badrinath) - The journey spanning over 7 nights and 8 days starts from New Delhi Railway Station and covers Haridwar, Guptkashi, Kedarnath, Rudraprayag, Badrinath, Jyotirmath and Srinagar. The introductory price of this pilgrimage tour package is INR 13,000.
· Evening Aarti at Har ki Pauri
· Visit to Sankracharya Samadhi and Bhaironath Temple
· Exploring tourist sights in Badrinath- Narad Kund, Brahma Kapal, Sheshnetra, Mana Village, Bhim Pul and Vyas Gufa
· Visit Karnprayag, Nandprayag, Deoprayag
Both these packages are all inclusive of twin sharing accommodation, breakfast and dinner as per restaurant menu, sightseeing & transfers via private car and the complimentary stay for children’s.
70, L.G.F, World Trade Centre,