With forecasters predicting rainfall across the UK for the next four weeks, the early summer weeks look set to be a total washout. Why not ditch the UK in favour of guaranteed sunshine to brighten up the season?
(TRAVPR.COM)UNITED KINGDOM - June 26th, 2012 - With forecasters predicting rainfall across the UK for the next four weeks, the early summer weeks look set to be a total washout. Why not ditch the UK in favour of guaranteed sunshine to brighten up the season? With over 100,000 private holiday rentals to choose from, HouseTrip.com has plenty of properties in destinations where the sun is set to be shining. Take a look at these five options that are perfect for all types of sun-seeker:
1. A ROMANTIC HIDEAWAY IN SHIMMERING SANTORINI FROM £62/NIGHT Enjoy Greece’s most picturesque island from the comfort of a cave house, tucked into the hills and a five-minute walk from the island’s capital, Fira. This elegant little gem has one double bedroom and can accommodate up to four guests. The house features a private sea-facing sun terrace, complete with loungers, from which guests can relax and soak up the glittering views of the Caldera and volcano from just £62 per night. Book through HouseTrip.com on http://www.housetrip.com/en/rentals/64428 or by calling 0203 463 0087.
2. BASK ON THE BEACH IN BARCELONA FROM £69/NIGHT Barcelona is a key sunshine destination for those who want to combine sightseeing and great nightlife with lounging on the beach. This stylish apartment is located mere moments from the beach, while remaining within easy walking distance from the heart of the lively city. It has two bedrooms, a spacious living area and can comfortably accommodate up to five people. Guests can enjoy the Barcelona sunrise on the charming terrace that looks down towards the sea, and all from just £69 per night. Book through HouseTrip.com on http://www.housetrip.com/en/rentals/68173 or by calling 0203 463 0087.
3. PEACE AND PRIVACY ON PRINCE’S ISLAND IN ISTANBUL FROM £86/NIGHT The island of Buyukada, the largest of the Prince’s Islands, is just a stone’s throw away from the city of Istanbul. There are no cars allowed on the island so peace and tranquillity are guaranteed for those who want to get away from it all and explore the lush forest and beaches. This two-bedroom apartment costs from £86 per night and can accommodate up to four people. It features a balcony with stunning views of the Marmara Sea and the neighbouring Heybeli Island. Book this apartment through HouseTrip.com on http://www.housetrip.com/en/rentals/87619 or by calling 0203 463 0087.
4. SIGHTSEE IN THE SUNSHINE IN ROME FROM £288/NIGHT Live like a Roman Emperor in this luxury apartment superbly located in front of the famous Pantheon temple. The apartment was fully renovated in 2010 and can accommodate up to six people. It includes a modern fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms as well as a large lounge and dining room, and all the amenities a modern traveller would expect. This typically Italian apartment has been authentically decorated with antique touches, and is perfect for culture vultures that want to be right in the centre of Rome’s incredible history. Book through HouseTrip.com on http://www.housetrip.com/en/rentals/97819 or by calling 0203 463 0087.
5. RELAX IN A RIAD IN MARRAKECH FROM £959/NIGHT Get lost in a luxurious Riad in Morocco’s most exotic city. This beautiful house accommodates up to 23 guests, with ten exquisitely decorated bedrooms, an indoor pool and various hidden-away nooks for pure relaxation. It’s the perfect oasis from which to explore the Souks of Marrakech or take a camel ride through the desert. When the heat gets too much, retire up to the Riad’s vast sun terrace and take shelter under the draping canopies. Book through HouseTrip.com on http://www.housetrip.com/en/rentals/18874 or by calling 0203 463 0087.
- Ends -
Media Contact Sophie Major / Ryan Levitt HouseTrip.com E: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org T: 07969 654254 / 07779 124262
About Housetrip.com HouseTrip is Europe's largest holiday apartment website, offering holidaymakers and holiday apartment and homeowners a safe and easy-to-use platform to find, book and list holiday apartments, houses and villas securely online. There are currently over 100,000 properties to choose from in thousands of destinations worldwide, with over 1,000 new listings added each week. Users can browse the website in English, Spanish, French and German.
Founded by CEO Arnaud Bertrand and CFO Junjun Chen, HouseTrip.com went live in January 2010 and has since seen over 400,000 nights booked. There are HouseTrip offices in the UK (London), Switzerland (Lausanne) and Portugal (Lisbon) For more information, visit www.housetrip.com.
Please contact the person or company listed above for information regarding the content of this press release. TravPR.com are not the issuers of this press release and are not responsible for the accuracy of the content.