Africa is Newest Destination for Popular Northwest Adventure Tour Operator
(TRAVPR.COM) USA - April 7th, 2012 -
Trip of a lifetime - Ultimate Namibia Safari.
Thirteen days of exploring one of Africa's best-kept secrets, from hiking the world's tallest sand dunes to enjoying world-class ocean-side dining in Swakopmund; tracking the only free-roaming population of endangered Black Rhino left on Earth to relaxing with sundowners at some of the best safari lodges Africa has to offer. Hosted by EverGreen Escapes' lead naturalist and Escape Artist guide, Tyler Davis, this two-week experience will provide an in-depth experience in a country known for its rugged beauty, unique wildlife, and iconic culture. ALL-INCLUSIVE IN-COUNTRY COST: $8,450* November 4th - November 16th, 2012. 7% commission to travel agents.
· Desert Rhino Trekking - track, on foot, endangered Black Rhino
· Authentic Himba experience - visit a remote village of this iconic nomadic tribe
· AfriCat Foundation - stay at the home of the Africa's largest big cat rescue-and-release program
· Etosha National Park - one of Southern Africa's best National Parks for wildlife-viewing
· Scenic flight over the dramatic Namibia coastline to Sossusvlei, the world's tallest sand dunes
· Coastal wildlife cruise - seal colonies, dolphins, and whales
ABOUT EVERGREEN ESCAPES:
Cascadia's most reputable nature, adventure and epicurean tour operator, EverGreen Escapes specializes in providing authentic and educational local experiences. Small group, custom and private half, full and multi-day escapes are led by local "Escape Artist" naturalist guides in bio-fueled Mercedes SUV's, Vans and Luxury Motor Coaches. International destinations include Australia, Costa Rica, and most recently, Africa.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
visit www.evergreenescapes.com/hosted/namibia2012 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org